- Raw mangoes 300 gm
2-3 cardamoms, crushed or powdered
4-5 black pepper, crushed or powdered (optional)
2 tsp black salt
Powdered jaggery/sugar – double the amount of the mango pulp… add more for more sweetness
- Rinse the raw mangoes in water. Remove the peel.
- Steam the raw mangoes in pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles till they become completely soft and pulpy.
- Take out the mango pulp.Mix the cardamom powder, salt and jaggery to the mango pulp.
- Mix the ingredients or blend to make it smooth.
- Add roasted jeera.
- Store aam ka panna in an air tight jar or bottle.
- while serving aam ka panna, add 1 tbsp of the panna to one glass of water.
- Stir and add ice cubes. serve aam ka panna cold.