This is my mum’s recipe.
Hing ka achar
- 500 gm green mangoes
- 2 tsp salt
- Chilli powder to taste
- Peel and slice mangoes into small pieces.
- Add salt and Hing.
- keep them overnight.
- Next day spread them on a towel and leave in the sun to dry a little.
- Don’t throw salty water.
- In salty water add all ingredients. Mix well.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and fill the jars.
- Keep on a sunny window for 10-12 days.
- Ths pickle can get mouldy, if kept outside the fridge for long. So store in the fridge.
- For more pickle recipies you can check my Amla Pickle.