Bread Pizza With Broccoli
Bread pizza made with Malai(cream) and Rava is a snack that you can make within minutes.
- 1/3 Cup Finely chopped Onion
1/3 Cup Finely chopped Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
1/3 Cup Finely chopped Tomato
1/3 Cup chopped Broccoli
1/3 Cup Semolina (Sooji/Rava)
1 Finely chopped Green Chili (If you are making it for kids than you can skip chili)
1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
1/4 Tsp Red Chili Powder
Salt as per taste
Brown Bread Slices
1/2 Cup malai(cream)
*If you don’t like any of the ingredients (the vegetables) then you can replace it with your favorite vegetable like cucumber,carrot anything else. You can use any color Bell Pepper or all 3 colors(yellow, Green,Red) in Pizza too.
*U can use thick curd in place of malai.
*If u use curd then we need some oil.
- If u use malai no need of oil as malai itself releases oil.
- Add all the vegetables like Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Onions ,Broccoli along with semolina in bowl.Mix well.
Add Red Chili powder, Garam masala powder and Green Chili.
Add malai .Mix well.
Add the Salt. Mix well. Pizza mixture is ready to use.
Making the Pizza
- Switch ON the stove on high flame and let the pan get heated.
Take 1 bread slice and spread the mixture on its one side with a help of a spoon. Do not forget to spread it on the corners as well.
- Repeat the same with the other slices.
Turn the stove on medium flame .
- Flip the bread. Flipping would be easy if you pick the bread on a spatula and turn it over in one shot.
Let it cook for about 1 more minute.
Take it out from pan and serve hot once it gets golden brown from both sides.
- Cut diagonally or in triangle shape.
Serve with coriander chutney or with sauce.