Mung Bean Sprouts With Broccoli
- 4 stalks broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 tsp oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 chopped green chili(optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped Paneer
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in the cooking oil.
- Add cumin seeds sauté onion & tomato.
- Stir-fry the broccoli for about 1 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add the mung sprouts and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Add the salt . Then cover for 1 minute. Add paneer cubes and at last add lemon juice.
- Serve as salad or as a side dish.