- 2 medium onions
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar or Apple cider vinegar
- Adjust oven rack to lowest place at 300 degrees centigrade.
- Make 4 cuts to have 8 pieces.
- Toss with oil and vinegar
- Generous sprinkle of salt and pepper. Place, on a baking tray.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast until tender and cut surfaces are golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Adjust seasonings.You will surprised to see a beautiful flower.
- Serve as a side dish or a salad.