- 1/2 cup oats bran/oat flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup soybean flour
- Add all above things and mix with water. Knead till it becomes a soft dough.
- Keep aside for about 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough to 8 to 10 equal sized balls . Lightly roll each ball to a chapatis . If needed sprinkle flour. Do not make them very floury.
- Heat a tawa.
- Transfer the roti to tawa.
- Flip it to the other side . Then put directly on flame.
- Transfer to a plate and rub ghee or butter to it.
- Enjoy with any vegetable.
- Can add ragi flour, chana flour.