Eggless Whole Wheat Choco Chips Cookies
Ingredients (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2 tbsp oil sunflower or olive oil(I used olive oil)
- 1 tbsp curd/dahi/yogurt
- 6 to 7 tbsp whole milk (the measure can be added more or less depending on flour)
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar or regular vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup whole wheat flour/atta,
- 3 tbsp organic brown sugar or regular sugar. you can also add as required ( for a just about sweet taste 2.5 tbsp works well. (I used brown sugar)
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat your regular oven to 200 degrees C for about 10 minutes before you bake the cookies.
- In a bowl take all the wet ingredients – milk, curd/yogurt, oil, vinegar and vanilla essence
- add sugar and whisk the mixture till the sugar is dissolved.
- Directly sieve whole wheat flour/atta, baking soda and a pinch of salt into the wet mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Mix everything first with a spatula or with your hands.Then gently gather the mixture and form a dough. Don’t knead the mixture. The dough is slightly sticky.
- if the dough feels very sticky, then add few tbsp of flour and mix again. if dry, then add a few tbsp of milk.
- Make small or medium-sized balls of the dough and flatten them a bit. These cookies don’t flatten too much while baking, so if you want a flat cookie, then flatten them with your hands. Spread some oil on your hands while shaping the cookies. Place the cookies in a greased tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees celsius for 30 to 35 minutes or till the cookies are golden. Just keep an eye when the cookie are getting baked in the oven. keep . If you have made thin and flat cookies, they will get baked faster.
- Remove when still hot and place them on a wired rack.
- Once cooled, serve them immediately or store in an air tight jar or box. Serve these eggless chocolate chip cookies with your family and friends.💕💕💕