Wheat Flour Prasad/Satyanarayana Katha Prasad
Wheat flour Prasad is generally made on purnima for Satyanarayana Katha.As I already told you in my Panchamrut recipe that I made panchamrut and wheat flour Prasad on Guru Purnima.So today I decide to share the recipe.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts(I used almonds and cashews)
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed pan.
- Add the wheat flour and cook on medium heat stirring continuously till you get a nice rich brown color .
- When flour is about to be roasted add chopped nuts so that they will also be roasted.
- Cool down completely.
- Add cardamom powder and sugar powder.
- Mix everything together.
- Offer to God and Serve.
- Also add tulsi leaf.
- Can add slices of banana also.