Sugar Paratha/Chini ka Paratha
When I was small , everyday my mom after making chapatis for dinner made Chini ka paratha for all of us .
- Wheat flour/atta
- oil or ghee as required
- salt a bit
- In a wide bowl add wheat flour ,salt and required water , mix well and knead it form a soft dough .
- Flour the surface and roll the chapati dough slightly thicker. Then add sugar at the center and gather the dough from all sides .Seal it finely. Then start rolling gently. Dust flour so that it doesn’t stick. Heat a tawa , transfer the paratha .
- Cook on a tava with oil or ghee until both the sides of the paratha are crisp and golden with brown spots.
- Serve sugar paratha immediately.
- Try to make sugar paratha at last.because It mess up your tawa.
- Try to serve it hot.
- If fasting for Tuesday then skip salt in flour.