Dry Roasted Chana
Dry roasted chana are eaten as a snack in India. This snack is low in fat and packed with energy, and it is the perfect snack to satisfy hunger.
This snack is very popular at my house.
In India I got the chana with the black skin which is more healthy but here in Malaysia I can’t found those grams.So I satisfied my tongue with these chanas.
I used to remember when my mom slept in afternoon ,we sisters went to kitchen and tried something new dishes from book and messed all the kitchen.When my mom woke up she saw all vessels in the sink.But before she said anything We served something new to her. Then she looked at us and smiles.
This recipe was one of them.
- 2 cup roasted chana
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder/black pepper ( I used white pepper powder)
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Curry leaves
- Take ghee in a pan.Add curry leaves.
- Now add roasted chana and all spices.
- Roast them for some time.
- Cool them and store them in an air tight container.
- Squeeze some lemon juice when serving.(optional)
Enjoy these healthy chanas with your family while watching movie at home or in theatre…
For more roasted chana recipe You can check my roasted chana chikki.