Paneer Aloo Paratha
- Chapati atta (Whole wheat flour) 2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Paneer 1 cup, crumbled
- Boiled potato 1
- Onion 1
- Green chili chopped
- Cilantro or coriander leaves
- Red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- white pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Take atta, salt in a bowl. mix well and start adding little water at a time and knead into soft and smooth dough.
- Cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes. Meanwhile make the stuffing.
- Take all the stuffing ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well .
- Take one flatten ball, roll into 3-4 inch diameter circle. Put the stuffing inside and seal it by gathering the edges into the center.
- Flatten it using hand and roll into 6 inch diameter circle. Use fry flour to make rolling easy.
- Heat the tawa to fry the paratha.
- Fry the paratha on hot tawa by using ghee.
- Serve these parathas with butter or chutney.