Purple Juice Recipe/ Rainbow Juice
My morning daily starts with a glass of fresh juice. This is one of the recipe.
Fruit and vegetables fall into different colour categories: red, purple/blue, orange, green and white/brown. Each colour carries its own set of unique disease fighting chemicals called phytochemicals. It is these phytochemicals that give fruits and vegetables their vibrant colour and of course some of their healthy properties.
- 4 Carrots
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Beet root
- 1 Pomegranate
- 3 Green Apple
- 6-8 Amla/ Gooseberry
- Clean and cut all the vegetables and fruits.
- Put them in juicer.
- Can replace Amla with lemon.
- Can add ginger also.
- Increase or decrease the quantity of fruits and vegetables according to your choice.
- In this much quantity I got four glass of juices.
- How to drink water or juice.For that you can check my Drinking water the right way post.
- Never drink juice when you are standing. You should sit and enjoy juice by taking it sip by sip.