Quinoa Dilbar /Cutlets / Tikki
Quinoa is good gluten-free source of protein, iron, and fiber, quinoa is a quick and flavorful way to get in a serving of whole grains.
A complete protein and fantastic wheat-free alternative.It is versatile and tastes wonderful.
How to cook quinoa
- Quinoa – 1cup
- Water – 2cup
- Wash quinoa in water.
- Take quinoa and water in a pressure cooker.
- Give 1 whistle to it.
- Quinoa looks pearly with a white ring around it when cooked.
Ingredient For Dilbar
- 4-5 boiled mashed potatoes
- Quinoa cooked
- salt to taste
- chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- Arrow root Powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Chili chopped 1 tsp
- Ginger chopped 1 tsp
- Boil potatoes and mash. Mix the mashed potatoes with quinoa, salt, chili powder,coriander powder ,coriander leaves, garam masala and arrow-root powder.
- Make small patties of your favourite shape from the mix and roast on a non stick pan until the patties are golden brown.
- Only brush the pan with oil once. After that no need of oil.
- So enjoy your oil free healthy quinoa cutlets with your Dilbar and kids while watching movie.😍
- Serve these dilbars with coriander chutney or sauce.
- You can use cornflour instead of arrow root powder.
- Patties can be deep fry also.
- You can use any other veggies like spring onions,spinach,carrot.
- I get around 18-20 cutlets out of this much quantity.
- These healthy dilbars can be used in burgars.