Mung Sprouts Chilla
Sprouts are wonder food due to its high nutritional value.Sprouts are good for a healthy body and mind development.Sprouts are rich in fibre, protein, minerals and vitamins. These are germinated seeds of grains which are full of health promoting qualities.
- 1 cup mung sprouts
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Pinch of hing
- 1 piece of ginger
- 2 -3 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp besan
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- A handful chopped coriander
- Place the mung sprouts in the blender along with the ginger, chilies ,Hing and cumin seeds and blend until smooth, using just enough water to get a slightly batter consistency.
- Now add the besan ,salt ,coriander leaves and rice flour and mix well.
- Heat a non stick tawa over medium-high heat .
- Place ½ cup of the batter in the center using a ladle with a rounded bottom. Use the bottom of the ladle to spread the batter into as thin a round as possible. Add a bit oil.
- When the top looks dry and the edges turn brown, flip over and cook until golden-brown.
Serve with coriander chutney or sauce.