Missi Roti is an Indian bread made with gram flour and wheat flour.
- Gram flour (besan) 1cup
- Whole wheat flour (atta) 1 cup
- Carom seeds (ajwain) 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies chopped
- Hing a pinch
- Ginger chopped
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1tablespoon ghee/oil
- Yoghurt 1 tbsp
- Take gram flour, rava and whole wheat flour in a bowl. Add carom seed, green chilies, salt, coriander leaves ,ginger ,Hing, yogurt , ghee and mix well. Add sufficient water and knead.
- Cover and rest the dough for about fifteen minutes. Divide into equal portions and roll into balls. Further roll each portion into a roti.
- Heat a tawa and roast the rotis.
Serve hot with a dollop of butter or ghee.