Dry Mushroom Masala
- 250 gm sliced white button mushrooms
- 1 big chopped onion
- 2 chopped tomatoes or tomato puree
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- a pinch of hing
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp chopped green chili
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add hing, cumin and let them splutter.
- Add onions and fry till they turn golden, add ginger and green chili fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Add tomato or tomato puree, salt ,coriander powder, chili powder and turmeric.
- Once the gravy comes to a boil, add the mushrooms and peas and cover & cook for some time.
- Lastly add garam masala and coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice or chapati.If you want some gravy then add some water.