Today is my hundredth post on my blog so I like to share the most healthiest juice in the world.
How to grow your own WHEAT GRASS
I will tell you how to grow your own wheat grass at home for a daily shot of “Liquid Sunshine” the greatest blood purifier.
JUICE YOUR OWN WHEAT GRASS
All the best under the sun, are found in wheat grass and the best way to get to them, is through wheat grass juice.
I’ve put together a simple step-by-step sprouting instructions here for your easy reference.It brightens up your home with its cheery green.
- Organic wheat grass sprouting seeds.
- Plastic gardening tray with holes. Can be reused over and over again. Essential to make sure that you do not over water.
Pre-sprouting is so important to make sure a good crop.
Measure out a bowl of seeds around 250 gms
- Rinse the seeds in clean water, drain, then soak the seeds in a container .
- Soak for about 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, drain the water.
- Then wrap them in a cloth for 24 hours to make sprouts.
Now prepare the tray
Fill the tray with pre-moistened soil.
- Lay out the germinated seeds evenly and densely in one layer, on the damp soil in the tray. Gently impressed the seeds into the soil.
- Now after putting seeds cover the tray for next 24 hours.
- Place your tray under indirect sunlight.
The young shoots need to be watered at least twice a day to keep them nice and moist. If the soil gets dry, the young shoots may die off before they root.
When the shoots are above one inch, reduce watering to once a day in the morning. But always make sure that the water is just enough to keep the soil damp to the roots. Avoid over-watering.
In warmer and humid climates, mold may tend to grow in your wheat grass tray. This is a common problem but is harmless. When harvesting, just cut above the affected area, avoiding the mold. A blowing fan during humid days may help prevent mold-growth.
- Wheat grass is nature’s finest medicine.
- Wheat grass juice is an effective healer because it has all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and has 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
- Wheat grass juice has up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder.
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, has more light energy than any other food element.
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheat grass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems..
- Wheat grass juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables.
- Wheat grass juice acts as a detergent in the body and can be used as a body deodorant.
- A small amount of wheat grass juice in the human diet helps prevent tooth decay.
- Wheat grass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will help end toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
- Gargle wheat grass juice for a sore throat.
- Drink wheat grass juice for skin problems .
- Wheat grass juice helps to keep the hair from graying
- Wheat grass juice improves the digestion
- Wheat grass juice improves arthritis.
- Wheat grass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open because it is high in magnesium.
- Wheat grass juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheat grass juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
- Wheat grass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds.
- Another benefit of wheat grass is you can grow it in just about a weeks, right in your own home.Wheat grass is gluten-free because it’s cut before the grain forms.
- And finally – by taking wheat grass juice, one may feel an increase in strength and endurance, renewed health and spirituality, and experience an overall sense of well-being.
Benefits of wheatgrass from wikipedia
The juice should always be taken undiluted and on empty stomach so the nutrients can be absorbed more efficiently.
Make sure you don’t do more than two wheat grass shots in a day, because more than that can cause stomach cramps, bloating, and other intestinal problems.
To make your own wheat grass juice, simply get your fresh wheat grass and put it through a wheat grass juicer or blender. If you use a blender, make sure to strain the purée through a sieve, or tea strainer.
If you find the taste of the wheat grass shot too disgusting, you can mix it in a fruit smoothie or another blended drink.
You will get two rounds of wheat grass from one tray.
Soil on tray
Sprouted wheat on tray
Cover the tray
Water Droplets Collect on the Grass Tips
Water collects on the tips of the glass blades. The droplets look like little gems in the light. I sprinkle a little water on the sprouts in the morning and evening. Very little… just enough to keep the soil and sprout seeds moist. Water gravitates to the top of the blades. Amazing!