Mushroom Grilled Wrap
My kids heard in school about some wraps and they demanded for the same. First I thought to buy wraps from market but as they are unhealthy I made my own wraps and served. Both of my kids liked it so much. For making grill wraps you can take any dry vegetable like aloo gobi,paneer bhuzi , dry mushroom masala.
I know you are thinking why to make wrap and do so much efforts better to eat chapati with veggie. First I also thought the same I took both things together to eat mushroom wraps and chapati with mushroom but believe me all wraps vanish in no time. You can feel the difference in taste. Sometimes it is good to do some small changes.😃
Here I am using Dry Mushroom Masala
- Wheat flour
- Dry Mushroom Masala
- First take flour ,add some salt and water and knead a soft dough.
- Keep the dough for 15 minutes.
- Now take a big lemon size ball and roll a thin and big chapati .
- Place the Chapati on hot tawa.
- Once it done from one side flip it .
- Roast the Chapati from that side also.
- Now keep the chapati in plate and put the veggie mixture in center of the chapati.
- Fold it from all four sides.
- Now oil the griller and grill your wrap .
- Serve immediately with hot or cold tea or juice.
You can use market wraps also like quesadillas or pita breads.
For mor mushroom recipes you can check my Matar mushroom.
Related posts for tea and juice