Quinoa Broccoli Cutlets
I was trying to make a healthy snack by using two healthy ingredients that is my little sweet heart Quinoa and my darling Broccoli .
First I thought to make them without cornflour.But it is not possible to make as you can see in pictures after mixing everything, I added cornflour.😃
- 1 cup boiled quinoa(How to boil)
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves
- Chopped chili and ginger
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Mix all things together written under ingredients.
- Make small patties of your favourite shape from the mix and roast on a non stick pan until the patties are golden brown.
- Only brush the pan with oil once. After that no need of oil.
- So enjoy your oil free healthy quinoa broccoli cutlets with your family and friends while watching movie.😍
- Serve these cutlets with coriander chutney or sauce.
- Patties can be deep fry also.
- You can use any other veggies like spring onions,spinach,carrot.
- I got 8 cutlets out of this much quantity.
- These healthy cutlets can be used in burgars.