Oats are loaded in dietary fibre . Actually my kids don’t like oat meal so I tried to add these healthy oats in flour form in my kitchen. Now what ever healthy grain my kids don’t like I make powder of it and mixed in chapatti.😃The two main things I grind are soybean and oats.
- 1 kg rolled oats
- Roast oats in a pan.
- Place the oats in the grinder jar.
- Grind the oats until they are ground into a powder like consistency.
- Stop and stir to make sure that all the oats have been finely ground.
- Keep in air tight container.
- No need to sieve the flour as if you find some coarsely grind oats it works as a oats bran😃.
Daily I used this oats flour in my cooking like chapati , appams, uttapams and so on.In daily routine I use oats flour ,soybean flour and wheat flour for making chapatis.
Instant oats can also used for grinding.