As we all know that quinoa is so healthy so I tried to add this super grain in my daily routine.I had one full bowl of boiled quinoa in my hand left from quinoa broccoli cutlet so thought to use it as poha.It comes out very well.
- 1 cup boiled quinoa
- 1/2 cup mung sprouts
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Coriander leaves
- First heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and roast peanuts.Keep them aside.
- In same pan add mustard seeds then saute onion and then tomatoes.
- Next add sprouts ,turmeric, chili powder and salt.
- Now add boiled quinoa.Mix them well .
- Add lemon juice.
- Lastly add roasted peanuts. Mix all well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and sev.
- Serve hot with tea ,coffee or juice.