Kadhai Paneer is main course recipe served in lunch or dinner with chapatti or paratha.
- Paneer/cottage cheese cubes 250 gms
- Onions 2
- Tomatoes 4
- Capsicum 1
- Ginger chopped 1 tsp
- Green chili chopped 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala 1 teaspoon
- coriander leaves a few
- Ghee 1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- In a kadhai add ghee ,Hing, jeera ,ginger ,green chili .
- Now sauté onions till they become translucent.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and chopped capsicum.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder ,salt and little water. Mix well and allow the mixture to boil.Add cottage cheese pieces.
- Lastly add Garam masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.