Eggless Beetroot Chocolate muffins /Chukandar Muffins /Christmas Special
Merry Christmas And Happy New Year to all my friends and readers..
Serves -24 muffins
It’s the holiday season. Christmas is around the corner. I have begun preparing my Christmas treats. Today I prepared these healthy beetroot muffins for my kids to celebrate Christmas.
- 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chopped almonds
- 2 cup beetroot purée
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup oil (I used sesame oil)
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl sieve and stir together the dry ingredients .
- In another bowl combine together all the wet ingredients and gradually stir it into the dry mix using a whisk. Do not over mix. If you think that the batter is too thick add some more water as needed.
- Fill the muffin tray with enough batter and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degree C in preheated oven.
- Take 2 small or 1 1/2 big beetroot. Wash and peel .Roughly chop them.
- Throw in pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles.
- After cooling grind them in grinder.Your beet root purée ready.
- Enjoy on Christmas with your family and friends.
Merry Christmas to all my friends and readers.
Related beetroot and chocolate posts