Fruits Custard/ New Year Special
Wishing you a very happy new year 2016
Few months back I went to one of my friend farewell party. We planned potluck lunch . So I took fruit custard . Everyone in the party liked it very much and asked me the recipe ,So enjoy the Fruit Custard…
- Milk 1/2 kg
- sugar 2 tbsp
- custard powder 2 tbsp
- Seasonal fruits( I used apple, banana, pomegranate, mango, grapes)
- Chopped dry fruits for garnish(I used almond,raisins and pistachio)
- Take 3/4 milk in a sauce pan and keep it on the stove top. Bring the milk to a gentle heat .
- Take remaining 1/4 milk in another bowl and custard powder. Mix very well without any lumps.
- When the milk has boil add sugar. Stir very well so that the sugar dissolves.
- Add the custard paste .
- As you add the custard mixture, stir quickly so that lumps are not formed.
- keep on stirring often while the custard is cooking, so that lumps are not formed.
- Cook for few minutes on a low flame. The mixture will thicken slowly.
- Allow the custard to cool at room temperature.
- Then keep it in the fridge. As the custard cools, it will thicken more.
- once the custard has cooled, add the fruits and dry fruits of your choice.
- Mix well and keep in the fridge.
- Serve chilled custard garnished with some dry fruits .