Bok Choy Stir Fry
When I came to Malaysia four years back. I was searching of my type of Indian green veggies like methi and bathua.But these were not available here. So I saw this little cute veggie named as Bokchoy and cooked it in my style . It came out really very well. When ever I have craving for my Indian green vegetables I used bokchoy to satisfy my cravings.
- 3-4 bok choy
- 1 tsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp chopped green chili
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp amchur /lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Hing a pinch
- Wash and chopped bok choy into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add hing, jeera, ginger , green chili and saute.
- Add turmeric powder , salt and peas.Cover them till peas are done.
- Add bok choy ,chili powder until greens are tender.
- lastly add garam masala and amchur powder.
- Serve as side dish with rice ,chapati or paratha.
For more chapati recipes check here