Chocolate Barfi With Milk Powder/ Makar Sankranti Special
Wish You all my friends and readers of gharkepakwan a Happy Lohri and Makar Sankranti….😍😍😍
Makar Sankranti is an Indian festival celebrated in almost all part of India. It is a festival of flying kites and eating sweets made up of sesame seeds.
- Milk Powder 1 cup
- Sugar 1 1/2 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Choco powder 4 tsp
- Melted ghee 5 tsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Sesame seeds 1/4 cup
- Chopped pistachio or any other nuts for garnish.
- Mix milk powder and Choco powder together.
- In a pan mix sugar and water and boil it till u get one string consistency.
- Now add mix of Choco powder, milk powder ,cardamom powder and sesame seeds. Mix it. Now add ghee and mix it properly .Switch off the gas.
- Transfer this mixture to a greased plate.
- Sprinkle some chopped pistachio over it and press them.
- Cut it in your favorite shape and enjoy….😍