The Liebster Award/My third Award
Liebster Award means Dearest/Loving which is adorable.
I am nominated for the Liebster Award by Jo of Memorabilia. Jo is born and brought up in Kerela, India. Presently residing at US . She is Company Secretary by profession. Click her link to check about her wonderful blog. Link to this award check here. This is my third award . I am honored to accept this award .
Liebster Award is an award giving to new bloggers with less than 200 followers . It helps new bloggers to connect with each other.
So there are 6 rules for this award and they are as follows:
- Link back to the wonderful person that nominated you.
- Add the award to your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the award.
- Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers who themselves have 200 or less followers.
- Think up 11 questions for the people you are nominating to answer.
- Then you need to notify your nominees so that they know and can answer and join in!
Here are the answers of Jo questions. I like her questions so I passed same questions to nominees…
Q1 What do you love most about the city you live now?
Ans Penang ,Malaysia is an island known for its food. I like cultured people here , it’s cleanliness and places for morning walk.
Q2 What you want to be when you were a child?
Ans I wanted to be a Chef.
Q3 Do you collect anything ? If so what?
Ans I collect coins of different countries.
Q4 Which is your online shopping website?
Ans I like Amazon.com
Q5 How do you handle a stressful day?
Ans With a cup of black coffee I sit quietly in a corner in my house.
Q6 In your opinion what is the best blog post you’ve written so far?
Ans Drinking water the right way is the best blog post.
Q7 Can you tell me something about your dream house?
Ans I dream of a house which is not very big in size but has a small swimming pool and a piece of land for farming where I can plant organic vegetables.
Q8 What is your favorite social media?
Ans I like Facebook
Q9 Three things you like about India in 3 words?
Ans Unity in Diversity
Q10 What do you like more: sunshine or snow?
Ans I like sunshine
- Ganga from Heat in the kitchen
- Angana Chatterjee from My teenhood
- Vajeea from Super duper yumm cooking
- Sumit from Sumit official
- Dinata Misovec from Has senior adventures
- Megha from Bhaili
- Mindful fresh
- Vasantha from MY sweet Nothings
Now I am looking forward to the responses from my nominees. Hope they will oblige me and respond and nominate some new bloggers .