Eggless Multigrain Walnut Brownies/ 17th Marriage Anniversary
Today 4 February is my Marriage Anniversary so small treat for my hubby from my side . We passed 17 years together but still I feel that I married few months back only. But when I look on my kids then only realize time flies so fast.😘😘😘😘
- 1 cup multigrain flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 3/4 +1 tbsp cup powdered normal sugar/brown sugar(I used brown sugar)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil(I used sesame oil)
- 1 tsp essence of your choice(I used pineapple essence)
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp Vinegar(I used apple cider vinegar)
- 1 sachet of three in one coffee I used Nescafe)
- Mix coffee powder in 2 tbsp hot water.
- Preheat oven .
- Measure dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir with a whisk .
- Measure wet ingredients in another bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Stir with a spoon.
- Add chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Enjoy these Multigrain brownies with your family and friends.😍😍😍
Related chocolate recipes