Chilla Cum Paratha/Gram Flour Paratha
This is the paratha in which we get besan taste with wheat paratha. This I learnt from my mother.
- Multigrain flour 2 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Besan 1 cup
- 1 tsp carom seeds/ajwain
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Coriander leaves
- Knead the dough.
- Mix all things together written under batter and make thick batter.
- Now roll chapati , put on tawa .
- Flip it and apply besan batter over it and add some drops of oil.
- Now turn that side of chapati to tawa .
- Flame should be low. Apply oil on both sides to make it crispy.
- Serve your chilla cum paratha with pickle,chutney or yogurt.
Don’t forget to give your feedback. Let me know how it turned out for you.