Oats Fried rice
One of the easy and healthy way to eat rice by adding oats in your diet.
- 1 bowl cooked oats rice
- 1 bowl chopped veggies of your choice( I used broccoli, red cabbage, tomato, capsicum,onion)
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp chopped green chili
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- Salt to taste
- Ghee/oil 1 tbsp
- Take a pan add oil ,cumin seeds.Once cumin seeds splutter add chopped ginger ,turmeric powder and green chili.
- Add onions . Saute a bit.
- Now add all chopped veggies and salt and saute them for 2 minutes.
- Lastly add oats rice and give them a good mix.
- Serve hot with chutney or yogurt.
Don’t forget to give your feedback. let me know how it turned out for you.
Related Rice posts