Aloo Gobi Matar
Aloo gobi is very common recipe in Indian houses. It can be serves as a breakfast, lunch or dinner with chapatti or paratha. Leftover veggie can be used in sandwiches.
- 1 cauliflower
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped green chili
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Hing a pinch
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 chopped tomato
- salt to taste
- chopped coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the hing and cumin seeds.
- When they splutter add the chopped green chili, ginger and turmeric powder.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Add the cauliflower florets, peas , potatoes and salt.
- Mix all well and cover it.
- Cook on a low flame. Stir it in between till the potatoes and cauliflower is soft.
- Now switch off the flame . Add coriander powder,chili powder, garam masala.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves.
Don’t forget to give your valuable feedback.