Hibiscus flower in hindi called Gudhal phool. Hibiscus tea is an herbal tea which is consumed both hot and cold. Its leaves and flowers are used in Ayurvedic medicines and various home remedies.
- Hibiscus flowers organic 12-14
- Water 1 ltr
- Lemon juice
- Take out the stem and middle part of the flowers.
- Wash the leaves of flowers.
- Boil water till bubbles will come.
- Switch off the flame.
- Now add flowers to the boiled water.
- Let it steep for 12-15 minutes.
- All flowers will changed in to white colour.
- Strain the tea in cup.
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice in 1 cup. As soon as you added lemon juice the color of tea will change.
- Lastly add 1 tbsp of honey per cup .
- Adding of lemon and honey is optional.
- If you want to enjoy it cool just add some ice cubes to it.
- Sugar can also used in place of honey.
- If you are adding sugar it can be added when water is boiling.
Don’t forget to give your valuable feedback. Let me know how it turned out for you.