Eggless Whole wheat Chocolate Waffles
This waffle recipe is from the book which I got with my waffle maker. Original recipe used white flour which I changed it to wheat flour .
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Choco powder
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter/oil(I used coconut oil)
- 1 1/2cup milk
- a pinch of salt
- Maple syrup or honey to serve with waffles
- Sieve together wheat flour, corn flour ,choco powder ,salt and baking powder.
- Mix oil, sugar and milk together.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well to a smooth batter. The batter should have a consistency neither too thick nor watery.
- Heat your waffle maker.
- Pour 1 ladle of the batter in the center and close the lid of the waffle maker .The batter spreads itself .
- Wait for the green light to turn on .
- Serve hot waffles with honey.
For more chocolate recipies