Eggless Whole wheat Chocolate Waffles
This waffle recipe is from the book which I got with my waffle maker. Original recipe used white flour which I changed it to wheat flour .
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Choco powder
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter/oil(I used coconut oil)
- 1 1/2cup milk
- a pinch of salt
- Maple syrup or honey to serve with waffles
- Sieve together wheat flour, corn flour ,choco powder ,salt and baking powder.
- Mix oil, sugar and milk together.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well to a smooth batter. The batter should have a consistency neither too thick nor watery.
- Heat your waffle maker.
- Pour 1 ladle of the batter in the center and close the lid of the waffle maker .The batter spreads itself .
- Wait for the green light to turn on .
- Serve hot waffles with honey.
For more chocolate recipies
Chocolate chip cookies
Molten Lava Cake
Chocolate Sooji Halwa
Saffron Sandesh/ Deepawali Special
Happy Diwali to all my friends and readers . Have a safe and prosperous Diwali.
Sandesh is a very famous Bengali sweet. It will ready in no time. So let’s try it.
- 1 big cup moist paneer / Indian cottage cheese
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- saffron strands soaked in 1 tbsp of hot milk (optional)
- Pistachio for garnish
- Take the paneer in a plate and knead it with the help of your palms.
- Knead it till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add sugar, saffron soaked milk, cardamom powder and knead it again.
- Add this mixture to a hot non stick pan.
- Mix well and cook on a low flame.
- The mixture melts off and cook until you get a thick consistency and the mix leave the sides of the pan.
- Put the mixture back to the plate so it becomes cool down.
- Knead it again and roll to balls and flatten slightly.
- Garnish with pistachio and saffron.
Refrigerate and serve…..😍
- It yields 16 sandesh.
Perfect recipe for fasting.
Don,t forget to give your valuable feedback. Let me know how it turned out for you.
Check more Diwali recipies here.
Beetroot Barfi / Chukander Barfi /Dusshera Special
Happy Dusshera to all my friends and readers…..
May Goddess Durga Maa Bless You and Your Family with all Pleasures.
Beetroot in hindi called chukander. Celebrate this year Dusshera with healthy dessert which is ready in no time.
- Beetroot 2cups(peeled &grated)
- Milk 1 cup
- Milk Powder 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2cup
- Ghee 1tbsp
- Pistachio chopped 10-12
- Heat ghee in a pan and add grated beetroot and cook till it gets soft.
- Add milk. Stir till all milk evaporates.
- Add sugar and mix well, stir occasionally,cook until mixture turn thick.
- Add milk powder and cook on medium heat till mixture turn completely dry.
- Pour this mixture on greased plate or butter paper.Garnish with chopped
Pistachio or any other nuts.
- Slightly pressed them and let it cool then keep in refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours.
- Cut it into desired shape.
- Perfect dessert for fasting.
You can add khoya too if you don’t have milk powder.
Don’t forget to give your feedback. Let me know how it turned out for you.
Related milk powder and beetroot posts
Milk Powder Barfi
Beetroot Chocolate Muffins