Eggless Whole wheat Chocolate Waffles
This waffle recipe is from the book which I got with my waffle maker. Original recipe used white flour which I changed it to wheat flour .
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Choco powder
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter/oil(I used coconut oil)
- 1 1/2cup milk
- a pinch of salt
- Maple syrup or honey to serve with waffles
- Sieve together wheat flour, corn flour ,choco powder ,salt and baking powder.
- Mix oil, sugar and milk together.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well to a smooth batter. The batter should have a consistency neither too thick nor watery.
- Heat your waffle maker.
- Pour 1 ladle of the batter in the center and close the lid of the waffle maker .The batter spreads itself .
- Wait for the green light to turn on .
- Serve hot waffles with honey.
For more chocolate recipies
Chocolate chip cookies
Molten Lava Cake
Chocolate Sooji Halwa
Aloo Gobi Matar
Aloo gobi is very common recipe in Indian houses. It can be serves as a breakfast, lunch or dinner with chapatti or paratha. Leftover veggie can be used in sandwiches.
- 1 cauliflower
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped green chili
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Hing a pinch
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 chopped tomato
- salt to taste
- chopped coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the hing and cumin seeds.
- When they splutter add the chopped green chili, ginger and turmeric powder.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Add the cauliflower florets, peas , potatoes and salt.
- Mix all well and cover it.
- Cook on a low flame. Stir it in between till the potatoes and cauliflower is soft.
- Now switch off the flame . Add coriander powder,chili powder, garam masala.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves.
Don’t forget to give your valuable feedback.
Oats Fried rice
One of the easy and healthy way to eat rice by adding oats in your diet.
- 1 bowl cooked oats rice
- 1 bowl chopped veggies of your choice( I used broccoli, red cabbage, tomato, capsicum,onion)
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp chopped green chili
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- Salt to taste
- Ghee/oil 1 tbsp
- Take a pan add oil ,cumin seeds.Once cumin seeds splutter add chopped ginger ,turmeric powder and green chili.
- Add onions . Saute a bit.
- Now add all chopped veggies and salt and saute them for 2 minutes.
- Lastly add oats rice and give them a good mix.
- Serve hot with chutney or yogurt.
Don’t forget to give your feedback. let me know how it turned out for you.
Related Rice posts
Oats aloo paratha
Oats mooli paratha
Oats quinoa khichdi
Mung dal Khichdi
Pandan Steamed rice
Dal rice Uttapam
Whole mung dal
Broccoli is my family’s favourite. So I am trying to use it in my daily routine.
- 1 big broccoli finely chopped
- 4-6 boiled mashed potatoes
- Coriander leaves
- Chopped ginger 1 tsp
- Chopped green chili 1 tsp
- Arrow root Powder/Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Mix all things together.
- Make in any shape and shallow fried it on non stick pan by using very little oil.
- Serve with coriander chutney.
Quinoa broccoli cutlets
Bread pizza with broccoli
Mung Sprouts with broccoli
Don’t forget to give your opinion. let me know how it turned out for you.
Chilla Cum Paratha/Gram Flour Paratha
This is the paratha in which we get besan taste with wheat paratha. This I learnt from my mother.
- Multigrain flour 2 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Besan 1 cup
- 1 tsp carom seeds/ajwain
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Coriander leaves
- Knead the dough.
- Mix all things together written under batter and make thick batter.
- Now roll chapati , put on tawa .
- Flip it and apply besan batter over it and add some drops of oil.
- Now turn that side of chapati to tawa .
- Flame should be low. Apply oil on both sides to make it crispy.
- Serve your chilla cum paratha with pickle,chutney or yogurt.
Don’t forget to give your feedback. Let me know how it turned out for you.