Liebster Award 2/ My 4 th Award
So there are 6 rules for this award and they are as follows:
- Link back to the wonderful person that nominated you.
- Add the award to your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the award.
- Nominate 12 blogs/bloggers who themselves have 200 or less followers.
- Think up 11 questions for the people you are nominating to answer or pass the same questions.
- Then you need to know your nominees so that they know and can answer and join in!
Here are the answers of Chape questions. I like her questions so I passed same questions to nominees…
- What matters most to you?
- When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone?
- What painful situation are you now most grateful for?
- What are you so afraid of?
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- Favourite music genre?
- Favourite sport?
- Have you got pets?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What are your goals for your blog?
- My family matters most to me.
- When I moved from India to Malaysia.
- Birth of my kids.
- I am afraid of water.
- Gurunanak Dev ji
- “As one person I cannot change the world , but I can change the world of one person..”
- No, I don’t have pets.
- My favourite part of blogging is to know people around the world and allow me to share my ides with people.
- Increase number of page views, get readers from every country, reply to every blog comment.
MY nominees …. Congratulations