Green Chili Masala/Chuki hui Mirch
In India, in summer there is not a lot of varieties of vegetables available so we make chili masala which goes very well with every vegetable.
One day one of my closest friend came to my house .That time I was making aloo paratha .I served her paratha with these chillies.I warned her that be cautious while eating as these chillies are very spicy but she said are these chillies more spicy than me.?😃
- Green chili 100 gm
- Methi/fenugreek seeds 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Tamarind / lemon juice
- Oil 1/4 tsp
- Slit chili from the middle or make two-part of it.
- Take a pan, add a drop of oil ,then add methi ,turmeric powder ,coriander powder and then roast them.
- Now add chili and salt.Mix them all.
- Next add some tamarind water or lemon juice and cover it for a while.
- Chillies are ready to serve.You can keep it in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
- Serve these chillies with chapatis , aloo paratha or with dhokla.My mom serves dhokla with these chillies.It tastes awesome.
- My family like this chili masala most because it has very less oil .