Star Fruit Pickle / Kamrakh Achar
Star Fruit in hindi is called Kamrakh. In this recipe I am using starfruit from my own garden. So you can easily imagine the taste.
- Star Fruit 7-8
- Mustard oil 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1tbsp
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Wash and dry the star fruit and cut it in any shape round or length wise.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds ,turmeric , coriander ,salt and chili powder.
- Switch off the gas.
- Add chopped star fruit and mix it well.
- Pickle is ready. Once it cool can put in container.
- You can keep this pickle with out refrigerator for 1 week.
Don’t forget to give your valuable feedback. Let me know how it turned out for you.