Til Bugga( With Milk Powder)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Dry fruits of your choice
1. Roast sesame seeds over medium heat till they are golden in color. This should take about 3-4 minutes. Keep aside.Grind some of them.
2. In a non-stick frying pan add butter ,milk and milk powder mix it well. Cook over medium-high heat, stir continuously till the mixture starts to bubble.
3. Lower the heat to medium and keep stirring and scraping the sides and bottom of the pan, until mixture is reduced to thick paste and starts coming together.
4. Add roasted sesame seeds and mix well. Stir for another 2-3 minutes until mix start looking soft dough.
5. Lower the heat to low and add sugar and cardamom powder and mix it well. This will become soft in texture after adding sugar.
Keep stirring for 1-2 minutes and bring the burfi back to dough texture.
7. Spread burfi mixture on to the greased plate.
8. Let it sit for at least 1-2 hour at room temperature. Cut burfis to desired shape.