Oats Coconut Laddoo/Oats Coconut Peda
Dear friends, I started my blog “gharkepakwan” 8 months back. I was posting recipes of the food I make in my kitchen on daily basis. I didn’t think that my friends(you) will like these recipes and will encourage me to continue sharing my recipes . With your encouragement and love I had 10 k hits (views) today. This encourages me further to share my recipe with you. I wish to get your continued love and encouragement in future. I am sharing my Facebook link https://m.facebook.com/gharkepakwan/
Please like it and follow for daily updates if you feel it worth . Happy reading and cooking.
I made oats Laddoo to celebrate today. Here is the recipe You can make and enjoy it.😃😃😃
- 1 cup sugar White /Brown( I used Brown sugar/
- 1 cup oats flour
- 1 cup grated fresh coconut
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds(optional)
- 1 tsp ghee /coconut oil
- Chopped nuts 1 cup
- In a pan, add sugar and coconut. Stir and cook till the sugar melts off. Add cardamom powder, cook stirring constantly.
- Now add the powdered oats and dry fruits. Stir well. Switch off the stove. Add 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil.
Let the mixture cool a bit , and make ladoos or pedas.
In this much quantity I got around 16 -18 balls.
I used coconut oil.
Related Oats and coconut Posts