Carom Seeds Paratha/Ajwain ka Paratha
Namak ajwain ka paratha is the first paratha which my kids started eating. Most of the time my young one asked mom please make one namak ajwain ka paratha with ghee and give one cup of tea.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour/atta
- oil or ghee
- 1 tbsp carom seeds/ajwain
- Black pepper/White pepper a pinch
- In a wide bowl add wheat flour salt and required water , mix well and knead it form a soft dough .
- Flour the surface and roll the chapatis dough slightly thicker. Then apply ghee on the surface .Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of the ajwain seeds,a pinch of black pepper along with a pinch of salt.Sea it finely.
- Roll it into a flat round and cook from both sides on the griddle / tawa by adding desee ghee or oil and cook till golden color .Serve with butter , Cilantro chutney ,Mango pickle ,Chili masala or Amla pickle.
I generally prefer white pepper as it is good for eyes.