Rai Ki Mirch /Chili Pickle With Mustard Powder/No oil
This pickle recipe is with out oil.
- Green Chili 10-15
- Methi seeds 1 tbsp
- Sauf 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Wash and dry the chilis on kitchen towel.
- Remove the crowns. Slit them.
- Dry roast methi and sauf together and coarsely grind them.
- Mix all powders together.
- Now fill all the chilies with this mixture.
- Your chili pickle is ready. This pickle can be keep outside fridge for 1 week.
- Everytime I made this pickle in small batches so it will finish in 5-6 days
- if you want to add oil you can add in the filling.
- Left over masala you can add in any veggie .
Dont forget to give your valuable feed back. Let me know how it turned out for you.