Oats Poha Rava Dhokla/ Oats /Beaten Rice/Semolina Dhokla
Dhokla is a famous Gujarati snack.The original recipe is rava dhokla which I learned from one of my Gujarati friend.But to make it more healthy and more nutritious I added oats and poha to it.
- 1 cup powdered poha/beaten rice
- 1 cup powdered oats
- 1 cup rava/suji/semolina
- 3 cup yogurt/butter milk
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped green chili
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- 1 sachet of Eno fruit salt
- curry leaves
- Mix oats, poha ,rava and yogurt together .
- Add ginger,chili and salt.
- The batter should be of medium consistency.
- Grease the plate.Before putting the batter in plate add eno powder. Now put the batter on a plate.
- After putting batter on a plate sprinkle some red chili powder on it.
- Steam them.
- Heat oil and splutter mustard, cumin seeds, sesame seeds and curry leaves. Pour over cooked Dhokla. Garnish with coriander leaves .
- Serve with green chutney or Chuki mirch/Green chili masala which I already shared…