Eggless Molten Lava cake
- Maida – 1 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder – 11/2 tsp
- Sugar ( powdered) 1 tbsp
- Baking Powder – 1/8 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda – 1/8 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tsp + 1 tsp for greasing bowl
- l Chocolate Bar ( Use dairymilk, good melting chocolate)
- Vanilla essence
- Take all the ingredients except chocolate in a bowl and mix really well.
- Now grease a microwave bowl really well with oil.
- Pour the batter in and place chocolate chunk in the center.
- Pop this in microwave and cook for 1 min on high power. Remove it and let it sit for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now run a knife in the sides and invert it to a plate. Cut and enjoy the molten lava cake..
1 I Used a microwave safe bowl to cook this.
2 Use good quality melting chocolate for the best lava part.
3 Dont over cook the cake, it will get cooked in 1 min. After you remove the cake from oven it will keep on cooking.
4 Cook on high temp in microwave. Pour the very liquidy batter into the bowl once it is filled take a good chocolate bar. I put two big chunks of chocolate.
OMG it is delicious..